Small Business Seminar:
“Understanding Financial Statements”.
(Financial Literacy Workshop for Women)
Community Futures Nicola Valley in joint partnership with Business Development Bank of Canada and Chartered Professional Accountants Canada invites all women business owners, women who are presently working with financial statements or are thinking of becoming entrepreneurs to attend this free Financial Literacy Program Workshop. This is a basic session explaining the terms and concepts of financial statements:
- How is the business doing?
- Did we make money this year?
- What does my profit & lost statement tell me?
- Why do I need a balance sheet? Where is my cash coming from? Or where is my cash going to?
- Why isn’t my cash equal to my profit?