- Published: Tuesday, 31 January 2017 16:57
Small Business Seminar:
Community Futures Nicola Valley in joint partnership with Business Development Bank of Canada and Chartered Professional Accountants Canada invites all women business owners or women who are thinking of becoming entrepreneurs to attend this free Financial Literacy Program Workshop. This session will explain to the business owner the financial and non-financial information a bank or investor uses to evaluate a loan/investment request and will explain the steps necessary to prepare a business for presentation to a lender and/or investors.
- Why will I need additional financing and capital?
- What are the typical sources for financing?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Why do I need an investment plan & how do I create one?
- How are the lenders and investors different?
- What are leverage ratios and how should I use them?
- How do leverage ratios vary between business types?
- How do lenders look at my business?
This workshop will share the answers to these and many more questions. Join us on Thursday February 2, 2017, at 12:00pm at the Community Room ̶ City Hall, 2185 Voght Street.