Community Futures Nicola Valley invites all the publicto attend this training session. No matter what the nature of your business, keeping an accurate set of books is essential. Business records are generally the first thing potential lenders and investors want to see. Inaccurate or disorganized business records can also make it difficult to file your taxes when dealing with Revenue Canada. This session will cover both online and desktop editions.
- Introduction to QuickBooks;
- Definition of bookkeepers and accountants;
- Why is bookkeeping important for your business?
- How to understand the following statements:
- Income Statement;
- Balance Sheet;
- Cash Flow Statement;
- Retained Earnings
- Type of business;
- Business allowable expenses; and much more.
Join us for this session delivered by Angele Grenier, our local certified QuickBooks instructor, on March 12 & 14, 2019 from 6pm to 8pm at the Community Room-City Hall. This is a 2 day/4 hour course. Fee is $20.00 for both session dates. Pizza and beverages will be provided.