INTRODUCTION TO BASIC BOOKKEEPING:
This workshop will provide the basics to manage the financial records of your own small business or the company you work for. Hands on practice. You will Learn:
* Accounting language and definitions;
* Basic account setup with general journal and ledgers;
* Uncover the mystery of journal entries: debits and credits;
* Bookkeeping deadlines;
* Bank Reconciliations;
* Simple financial statements;
* Sales Tax Forms;
* Basic payroll & payroll remittance. * General Bookkeeping tips.
CLASS TIME & LOCATION:
Mondays & Tuesdays 6:00 — 8:00pm
February 15, 16, 22, 23, and 29.
Community Room—City Hall
Advance registration is required due to limited seating.
Early Birds: $100.00
Same day registration: $125.00
Instructor: Fran Delaney
Please bring paper, pencil and a calculator.
Classes subject to a 5 student minimum.