- Published: Thursday, 25 April 2019 18:50
Join us on Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th for this two-day seminar on Facebook for Businesses.
6:00pm-8:30pm at the Best Western Plus Merritt.
Fee is $25, to register visit Eventrbite: https://bit.ly/2v0hvq3
Facilitated by Greg Girard from eh Canada Travel
Training Course Outline
Facebook is a powerful and cost-effective way to build strong relationships with your customers, increase brand awareness, generate word of mouth marketing and to quickly understand the needs and wants of your customers. With the right knowledge and technique, Facebook marketing can transform your business.
What You Will Learn
- How to develop an End-to-End Facebook Organic Marketing Strategy
- Learn how Facebook really “works”. What to expect? Facebook is an awareness tool, not a booking tool
- Implement best practices for setting up and optimizing your social media profile and business page
- Tips and techniques to creating an effective post
- How to maximize (#) hashtags and (@) tagging
- Follow up marketing to your Facebook post. How to increase followers
- Find out how you can use Facebook Groups to dramatically benefit every part of your business
- Programs to compliment your Facebook marketing strategy
- Understand how you can integrate Facebook into your website to get more brand exposure
- This course is delivered over 2 nights - 6.30pm – 8.30pm. May 16th and 17th.
- The sessions starts at 6:30pm but candidates are advised to arrive early so that laptops can be setup for the wireless network.
- Attendees are encouraged to take notes hence the laptops.
Setting up your Facebook Business Page
- learn how to set up your profile page for optimum benefits
- quickly and easily change your profile settings for best results find out how to add the right size photos for visual impact
- take advantage of settings and notifications
Taking the mystery out of Facebook posts
- easily understand the behind-the-scenes on how pages function
- understand Facebook page settings and dashboard
- find out the best ways to interpret and use your page insights
- develop a simple posting strategy that will create optimum engagement
- how to target your posts
- “interact” with other pages to help fuel your overall marketing strategy
- understand the key differences between Groups and Pages and why it’s important to know
- interact the right and wrong ways in groups. Proper protocol is key if you want to make groups work for your goals
- find out whether or not starting a group is a good idea for you and your business and how to set one up
Learn how to create and optimise your ad
- tips on staying organised, focused and building your Facebook community
- learn how to make the most of questions, the Like button, and sharing links