- Published: Monday, 05 October 2015 19:01
You have a brilliant product or service and your business is ready to launch – all you need is a name.
Choosing the perfect business name can be a struggle. You need to consider who your audience is, the domain names available, if it’s already in use, and of course, the legal considerations. But there’s no need to feel overwhelmed.
Join us for this interactive seminar that will get your creative juices flowing and help you choose the business name you need for success.
This seminar will help you:
- Create names in a supportive, workshop-style atmosphere;
- Gain different perspectives to make sure your choice suits your business;
- Understand registration requirements and website domain registration processes to ensure your name is feasible; and
- Get insight into legal regulations to avoid intellectual property complications.
Presented By: Michael Marsland-Root (Owner, Red Five Design), Bridget Field (Client Services Manager, Small Business BC), and an intellectual property lawyer.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to Community Futures Nicola Valley via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
For pricing and additional information please click on the following link:http://www.cfdcnv.com/services/small-business-support/training-and-seminars